Things to note prior to Registration
- Enter the Chassis number precisely asper the Certificate of Registration of Motor Vehicles (Case Sensitive)
- Vehicle registrations with Sri – to only enter the vehicle number in columns Ex: 3 Sri -1234 3 1234
- Vehicle category to be selected asper Certificate of Registration of Motor Vehicle. Applicable categories
|BIKE||| MOTOR CYCLE|
|3WHEEL||| MOTOR TRICYCLE / MOTOR TRICYCLE VAN / INVALID CARRIAGE|
|CAR||| MOTOR CAR / INVALID CARRIAGE|
|VAN||| DUAL PURPOSE VEHICLE|
|BUS||| MOTOR COACH / PRIVATE COACH / OMINI BUS / LIGHT MOTOR COACH|
|LORRY||| MOTOR LORRY / DUAL PURPOSE / LIGHT MOTOR LORRY / M/LORRY(PRIME MOVER) / AMBULANCE / HEARSE|
|SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE||| LAND VEHICLE / SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE|
|LAND VEHICLE||| HAND TRACTOR|
- Only one NIC/PP is allowed per vehicle and per mobile no
- At registration NIC/Name/Address does not require to match Certificate of registration ownership details
- Company and Gov vehicles/bikes can be registered under BRN category. If require to register multiple vehicles follow below instructions.
- Under Nic number create a Unique code for your Institute (Numeric or Alphabetical) and this should be consistent for every vehicle profile.
- Any Commercial/Government ministry or institution/NGO/ Clubs etc to register under BRN category.
- Select BRN and follow the registration process.
- Each vehicle registered require a unique mobile number to be assigned.
- Fuel Liter allocation will be based on vehicle category. Allocation will be announced by Ministry of power & Energy
- Call 1919 for any registration related assistance
Leave a Reply